creative is like the wind
Rabu, 01 Oktober 2014 - - 0 Comments
for you who love music ni I had the article for you all and may be useful for you although less complete article
develop a variety of cognitive intelligence, emotional, and kinesthetic.
Vibration is often found in classical music can stimulate brain cells to function more active, can not be denied anymore. No wonder if the experts suggest ibuhamil making music for the fetus.
How big is the music influenced the development of 5-year olds? Musical activities are suitable for children, and how to develop their potential to the optimum musical?
Music is closely related to cognitive intelligence. Not only babies who respond quickly when he heard the song often heard while he was in the womb. Children aged 4-5 years to obtain various benefits by making music as part of their daily life.
Research University of Wisconsin, and physicists from the University of California, the United States said that the children who took music lessons, particularly piano, has the capability of abstraction that is needed in the study of mathematics and natural science. Interestingly, this ability is far higher than other children who are learning computer. Music does give a very rich stimulation for the listeners and practitioners.
Another study shows, music associated with creativity thinking and spatial skills of children. Preschoolers who get exercise music and dance shows excellent ability while learning about the body member and creativity. With music, the child develops an optimal capacity.
Penchant for children 5 years of music began to appear such as the joy he sang certain songs or follow the singer on TV singing style. He is also more fun experimenting with the songs he heard. Do not be surprised if he could knock on a table or spoon-fork follow the rhythm of the music he heard. He is also an expert familiar tune ups and downs, following the track by moving the body or snap his fingers when he heard the song kesayangannnya.
The more emotionally mature child, he was happy to get together and doing activities with their peers. Given the tremendous interest in the 5-year playing a musical instrument, taking a course is a great choice for children to more closely associate with music. No need to see whether gifted or not, take music lessons to maximize opportunities to develop themselves musically.
Is ready to children 5 years of music courses? The main goal involving a toddler music class, to train more musical sensitivity. Children need to recognize the rhythm, the right tone, the introduction of color the sound, tempo, dynamics and track high-low tone. This kind of exercise is important for children to recognize colors, sounds, and a master tone.
Creativity is like a breeze: fleeting, invisible and difficult to catch. Some people allow themselves to relax and relax, let alone the creativity came to them. Some people even work hard to get creative. I will tell you how you can do something that is fun and easy to bring their own creativity to be desired ... .. ie by "listening to music".
First, allow me to give you a little background about myself. I have a profession as a computer programmer. I write computer code most of the programs on my work hours. Programmers have ranked in the same category as artists, musicians and poets in terms of creating a creative output. Programmers have to be creative to find ingenious solutions that resolve technical problems.
At work, I use earphones to listen to music while I work through the program code. I can listen to the type of music that is highly variable. I possessed new age, instrumental and pop. I also have a backdrop of music with vocals Japan, Spain and France. I also listen to music from video games and anime.
How do I get the creative work? By bringing my mind to the place that is "high" so I can "see" more of everything. Secret of genius and creative imagination comes from high frequency vibration in the mind ("The mystery of sex transmutation" in Think and Grow Rich). You can listen to music in order to increase the frequency of your mind, so you can get to a higher place where creativity will come with free and happens by itself.
Perhaps the explanation above is too philosophical. On the physical side, the music and wake me-energizing your mind and body. Have you mengetukan feet on the floor while listening to your favorite song? Music with a fast tempo gets your heart pumping every cell in your body to get creative!
If you are trying to obtain creativity just relax would be too passive. Trying hard to get creativity will not work properly. Listening to music allows you to actively mengapai creativity and in an easy way. Because creativity ... will come by itself.
So, what is the key to the selection of music? Highly variable. You need to have music with a fast tempo, slow, and music with a tempo that is. If you only have music with a fast tempo (eg, pop / rock), your mind will be closed due to fatigue. It would be very good for menyelinginya with a graceful flow of music such as waltzes, to give your mind a rest pause. This prevents your mind trapped in a void and will provide continuous stimulation. Thus, the function "shuffle" feature on the ipod is very excellent and useful.
It's as well if you listen to music that can evoke strong emotions. I have some songs that can lead to sadness, joy, tranquility, or a song that can touch the heart with amazing lyrics. I can sometimes shed a tear. I can also smile and laugh uncontrollably. I believe in having a wide range of human emotion side is the most rapid to cause creativity.
Another key to the selection of music is familiarity. You should be familiar with most of the songs so you can sing the song and still be able to work (such as writing code in my case). I have not memorized a lot of the lyrics but the songs may be familiar. It might even be better if you do not know the words, because words can cause more severe your mind, especially if you are trying to work.
My personal experience is usually after listening to about 2 or 3 songs, I get into the mood for action. After about 15 minutes, I get into what some people call "The Zone". It is a process where I quickly get an idea, can think of graphic design, produce algorithm and my fingers can work quickly over the keyboard typing program code. "The Zone" is where you find out everything. If you ever mengapai creativity, you'll know when you're in The Zone. Everything will flow naturally.
For the record, this does not always work. Sometimes, I do not have the mood to do anything. Sometimes listening to favorite songs and I just listen to it alone and mouth the words (secretly of course. Sometimes, I even do not want to listen to any music. It's ok. I take it as a sign to do other things, such as setting the table or go wash your face. I have never experienced something effective to force creativity.
Listening to a wide variety of music with different tempos (and music can evoke emotions), will help you to mengapai creativity. So start to listen to music to get their creativity to solve problems and work your life right now!
This entry was posted on 10.11
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar